Tuition-Based Online Schools and Courses
Online Private Schools and Independent Courses and Programs
Among K12's tuition-based learning options are three outstanding online private schools as well as independent courses and programs for purchase.
Online Private Schools
K12's online private schools are fully accredited and offer multiple start dates as well as full- and part-time enrollment options. Whether you are interested in a full-time online school experience with teacher support and opportunities to earn a diploma, want to supplement your current full-time school's curriculum, seek a learning environment that fits your student, or you homeschool and are looking for flexible enrollment options and quality curriculum organized for you, these three schools can meet your needs inside or outside the United States.*
K12 International Academy | Grades K–12
For students around the world* seeking an excellent, well-rounded education, this school's key benefits include:
- Teachers, academic coaches, college counselors, and admissions advisors
- K12's engaging curriculum
- College and career planning
- The Destinations Career Program: preparation for the job market and college
- Fully paid scholarship opportunities
- Many courses recognized for NCAA athletic eligibility
- Rolling start dates each semester
The Keystone School | Grades K–12
A Flexible Approach
For independent learners worldwide* who seek a highly flexible education, this online private school's key benefits include:
- 170+ self-paced courses with teacher support when needed
- Core subjects, AP®, credit recovery, electives, and world language courses
- Online with print-based format for select high school courses
- Adult Learning Program: Students aged 19+ can earn a high school diploma
- Continuous, year-round enrollment
The George Washington University Online High School | Grades 8–12
Rigorous, College Preparatory Experience
For highly motivated students who seek a college preparatory experience, this online private school's key benefits include:
- Partnership with The George Washington University
- One-to-one support from teachers and advisors
- Comprehensive, personalized college counseling
- Leadership training, including a senior capstone project
- Online and in-person extracurricular opportunities, including community service
- Fully paid scholarship opportunity
K12 offers flexible courses and programs to meet your individual needs, whether you're interested in building or supplementing a homeschool curriculum, or your student wants to catch up, get ahead, or explore an interest. K12 courses and programs for purchase include:
*K12 is under a territorial non-compete obligation with another company that precludes us from enrolling students or shipping materials to students in the countries listed below while that company has territorial exclusivity. You can learn more about options in your area at icademymiddleeast.com.
- Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
In addition, at this time, the United States has an embargo on the provision of certain products and services in the countries listed below that encompasses those provided by K12. As such, K12 is prohibited from entering into transactions with residents or resident companies.
- Western Balkans, Belarus, Central Africa, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe
**Valid on prepaid plans only. Excludes materials and shipping.
Courses can also be purchased by calling one of our representatives toll-free at 866.K12MIND (866.512.6463).